Severin-Schreiber-Gasse 1-3 
1180 Wien

 

Ausbildung Religion evangelisch
Campus Wien-Gersthof
+43 59 1517 00924
+43 1 479 15 23 650
opening hours
Mo - Th07:30 - 17:00 Uhr
Fr 07:30 - 14:30 Uhr

Location Information

The so-called “Steinhaus” (“Stone House”), a spacious privately-owned villa in Vienna’s 18th district, was acquired by the “Evangelische Frauenschule” (“Protestant Girls’ School”) in 1958.

In 1970 the new building was erected in the park of the “Frauenschule” by the governing body of the Protestant Church, Augsburg Confession, and was joined with the old building with an annex in 2002.

Ever since its foundation the Department for Pre-Service Elementary Teacher Education for Religious Education (Protestant), the Department of Teacher Professional Development for Religious Education (Protestant) and the Department for Pre-Service Secondary Teacher Education for Religious Education (Protestant) have been located there.

Chapel (German)

Gottesdienstangebote

Jeden Dienstag um 8.30 Uhr Andacht für alle MitarbeiterInnen des Evangelischen Zentrums (in der Kapelle).

Weitere Informationen finden Sie im Bereich des Hochschulpastorals.